DAS 2016 - Paper submission
All papers submitted to the conference must be edited following the rules from this template. For more details about paper template and editing rules see the Manuscript Templates for Conferences Proceedings on the IEEE website. A complete list of keywords may be found here. Papers missing to comply with this format will not be published.
Papers meeting the following criteria will be published in the Conference Proceedings and will be available through IEEE Xplore:
- the comments of the reviewers have been taken into consideration;
- originality of the paper is given;
- it corresponds with the paper template, English usage and grammar are correct;
- signed IEEE copyright form has been submitted.
The only way we may accept papers is by using the OpenConf interface:
Maximum 2 papers per author (as an author/co-author) may be accepted.
Conference organizers could be contacted by E-mail at:
or by regular mail at:
Facultatea de Inginerie Electrica si Stiinta Calculatoarelor
Development and Application Systems Conference - DAS 2016
Str. Universitatii nr.13
720229 Suceava, Romania
Accepted papers submission information and registration
All accepted papers authors' have to download the DAS 2016 / IEEE Xplore Conferences final paper template and edit it accordingly. Do not alter/modify the header and the footer on the first page, do not modify any settings of the document. The .doc file has to be converted into .pdf format and checked on the PDF eXpress web-site. Use 38281X for the Conference ID. The deadline for checking the .pdf files for IEEE Xplore compatibility is April 29, 2016.
The .pdf file downloaded from PDF eXpress is labelled within its document properties as being "Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress", with an exact date and time stamp. Do not alter this file in any way.
This file must be renamed as PaperID-paper.pdf (for example 25-paper.pdf if your paper has 25 as PaperID in OpenConf) and sent together with the copyright transfer form and the registration form.
The files you have to prepare and send for registration are:
- DAS2016-paper-PaperID.doc (for example DAS2016-paper-25.doc) - Used to produce the PDF file
- DAS2016-paper-PaperID.pdf (for example DAS2016-paper-25.pdf) - Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress
- DAS2016-copyright-PaperID.pdf (for example DAS2016-copyright-25.pdf)
- DAS2016-registration-PaperID.pdf (for example DAS2016-registration-25.pdf)
All documents must be sent attached to a single E-mail message with the subject "DAS2016-Registration-PaperID" (for example DAS2016-Registration-25) to:
A confirmation E-mail message will be sent in at most 24 hours.
1. Pay attention to pictures quality, and equations (be sure the equations are not saved as pictures). No blank lines are allowed for text spacing. Papers not complying with the template and IEEE Conferences editing and format restrictions will not be sent to IEEE Xplore.
2. The originality of all papers will be checked by plagiarism detection and prevention software. Any originality questionable papers will be rejected, even they have been accepted in the initial phase.